The WICC Series on Getting Financial Aid
Even if you have the desire, the determination, and the discipline to go to college, the cost of going to college can present a significant challenge to your dream of a degree. And with tuition costs rising, it isn’t getting any easier. Fortunately, the financial resources are out there to help you get an affordable college education, you just need to know how and where to look. To help you get the most from the full spectrum of benefits, grants, loans, and scholarships available, we’ve put together a series of articles to connect you with the funding you need.
Here are some of the highlights to look forward to in this series on getting financial aid:
- Grants, Needs & Eligibility: The free money available to many students, and how to determine if you qualify.
- Tax Benefits of Higher Education: An easy-to-understand guide to the complicated world of exemptions, write-offs and other tax incentives for college education
- The FAFSA Expained: A step-by-step guide to completing your application for federal student aid.
- Scholarships: An overview on finding the scholarships you never knew you qualified for.
- Student Loans: The types of student loans and how to use them to your advantage.
- Debt Management: We present objective strategies to manage your student debt.
This series will be ongoing, and we will add to it over time. We hope you find the information provided helpful. Also, your interaction is encouraged! We’re open to any topic you think we should include. Make sure and post you questions or concerns in the comment field below and we’ll have our team get you the answers!